Friday, July 16, 2010

Leaving for Vacation

I leave for my family vacation to Rhode Island on Sunday and just wanted to give a little heads up of what will be happening with the blog while I'm gone. My hotel does have free wifi, so I will try to do a little updating while I'm gone.  Otherwise, I won't be posting until I return, on the 24th of July. I'm bringing The Book Thief and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo with me. Still deciding what I'll read first! Let me know what you think ;) I'll also have my very first audiobook with me, The Year of the Flood, which I'll listen to in the car.

I'm going to relax as much as possible while I'm gone and look forward to the much needed break from work!


Note: I am an Amazon Associate and will receive an eensy weensy tiny bit of money for each purchase you make at Amazon.com through the links on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment