Sunday, March 30, 2014

I'll Be at BEA this Year!

I am ridiculously excited.

I've been blogging about books for over 4 years now, and I've never gone.  This year I have the means and I can take the time off of work.  So I was like "why not?!"

My main goal is just to have fun and meet other bloggers.  You might remember from the year end surveys in years past how I've always talked about cementing real friendships in the blogging world.  It's really hard for me to get "close" to someone on the internet, but in person not so much.  So I cannot wait to meet other bloggers who are attending this year!

I'll be in NYC from Tuesday May 27th (getting in that evening, my 25th birthday, btw!) until Saturday the 31st.  BEA won't be the only thing on my agenda though.  I plan on hitting up some other fun things in the city.  Like the American Girl Doll Store (because there's nothing wrong with collecting dolls when you're half of 50, or when you are 50, for that matter).

Are you going??  I'd love to meet you!  Send me an email (kellyrochford@gmail.com), message me on Twitter, or respond below in the comments.  And maybe we'll get the chance to say hi and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment