Friday, August 6, 2010

Mark Your Calendars! Cornelia Funke's New Release: Reckless


You know you're excited! 

Reckless
With it's release just over a month away, I am super psyched to post about Cornelia Funke's latest novel, Reckless.  Those of you who know me well or have been reading my blog know that I am a HUGE Funke fan.  She wrote my 3 favorite books EVER: Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath (check them out!!).  She also wrote The Thief Lord (which I recently reviewed) and Dragon Rider, two other books that I adore.  I've been waiting for Reckless for over a year! 

Here is a little description of it from one of Cornelia's websites, http://www.get-reckless.com/:

"Beyond the mirror, the darkest fairy tales come alive. Jacob Reckless has enjoyed the Mirrorworld’s secrets and treasures for years. Not any more. His younger brother has followed him. Now dark magic will turn boy to beast - unless Jacob can find a way to save them."

Sounds insanely awesome, doesn't it?!  Not to mention, the main character's name is Jacob, which just so happens to be the name of my BF of 3 and half years <3. 

You can watch a little trailer of the book at the website listed above.  You can also visit http://www.corneliafunke.de/ for Cornelia's blog posts and Q&As! 

Reckless will be released worldwide on SEPTEMBER 14th!  Don't forget to snag your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment