Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly hop hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is a way for bloggers to find other great blogs to read and make new friends in the blogging world.

This week's question is not really a question at all, but here it is:
In Honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week (which I did not partake in, though I LOVED reading everyone's BBAW posts all week!), let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them.

My response:
This is such a great topic :)  I love so many blogs, and it would take forever to list them all (and I can't list them all right now because I'm supposed to be leaving for class!).  I follow some really awesome blogs that I didn't realize I'd love so much when I discovered them, and now I can't wait to log into my Google Reader everyday to read what they have to say!  Instead of listing all of them, I'll just say that if I comment on your blog, I love it.  If I don't comment, I still love it but I am very guilty of lurking on blogs when I don't have time to make comments.
A do want to give a special shoutout to a few blogs, though.
The Book Lady's Blog was the first book blog I ever discovered.  I was living in France at the time and missing my bookshelves back home, and it was so much fun to go to Rebecca's blog and read all the funny and interesting things she had to say.  I still read it everyday :)
The Book On the Hill I love because I get to see some great book in French.  Plus Charlotte has a great personality and always has something interesting to say.
Readerbuzz was one of the first blogs I discovered on this Hop, and it was great reading about her time in France and how it transformed her (I totally get what you mean!).  She is funny and I love the books she writes about.
And recently discovered was Pink Sheep Cafe.  The layout is adorable!!!  (hello-pink sheep!!)  And I find myself adding everything reviewed there to my TBR list! 

I appreciate you all checking out my blog :)  And I also appreciate you all for having such awesome and fun blogs and having so much to say about books <3

4 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks Kelly. I'm glad you are enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping by my blog! I hope you have a wonderful week.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. First-time visitor...love your header and design...love the Eiffel Tower theme.

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am a new follower from the hop. I love the look of your site and look forward to your reviews. I hope you get a chance to stop by at
    http://www.wrighton-time.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete