Thursday, June 23, 2011

Omg I'm slacking again (or really just too busy to remember to post)

I have a few reviews written and scheduled so I haven't totally forgotten to blog ;)  The read-a-thon I participated in last weekend went really well.  I finished 3 books the first day.  I would have finished 3 more the next day I'm sure but then family stuff happened. 

Gramma is going into assisted living when she gets out of rehab this time.  I know it's for the best, but this sort of reinforces how bad off she really is now.  I have a month to empty out her apartment and it's going to be super hard.  I can't let my uncle sell all the beautiful old pieces of furniture that she's had since she married my grandpa :(  But my house doesn't have the space for it.  So I might indeed be moving out sooner rather than later just so I can find a home within our family for this lovely furniture.  I guess I could put it in storage for a month or two if it came to that though.

So I guess the point of this post is that I might not be posting as much as I had been wanting to for the next month or so because of everything that's going on.  I'm going to spend as much time with Gramma as possible (like always) because you never really know how long your loved ones are going to be with you <3

(and sorry for such a personal post.  I guess I'm just an emotional wreck this week and had to get it out.  Father's Day was this past Sunday and we have no fathers left in the family to celebrate with.  So that sucked too..)

And I will now end my mope.

No comments:

Post a Comment