Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring into Summer Read-a-thon starts today!


The Spring into Summer Read-a-thon, hosted by SqueakyBooks, starts for me in just a few minutes.  I'm really excited to have an excuse to do practically nothing but read for 36 hours.  I do need to stop by my Gramma's house for a few hours to make her dinner, and possibly on Saturday morning too to make her lunch, but besides that, I have no other obligations, which means that I should be able to get in quite a bit of reading.

I have a pile of books that are just waiting to be read.  I probably won't get through them all, but I'd like to finish at least 2 or 3.  Here they are:

Interpreter of Maladies
Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri


Rêves amers
Reves amers by Maryse Condé (this one is in French)


Flight: A Novel
Flight by Sherman Alexie


The Hound of the Baskervilles (Sherlock Holmes Vol. 5)
The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


The Big Snow
The Big Snow by David Park

So there's the list.  All but the last one are on my challenges.  I can't wait to start reading!  I'll probably post about 2 updates both today and tomorrow, depending.  I don't want my blogging to take away from my reading time.  I'm going to condense all updates into one post because I don't want to clog up anyone's reader :)

No comments:

Post a Comment