Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What I've Been Reading, or, Reviews to Come

Hi world!  I've been reading a ton lately and have a few reviews scheduled in the very near future.  But before I post those reviews, I just wanted to say that I have read some really awesome books lately, in terms of both story and writing.  Here is a snippet of that reading:

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (recommended by my awesome coworker)

The Siren of Paris by David Leroy

The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman

Mr. Peanut by Adam Ross

I also just finally found the copy of Sepulchre that my friend lent to me that I started reading and misplaced during packing.  So that is currently on the next to finish list.

I am also finishing up a really amazing book that the same above awesome coworker recommended to me, The Alienist by Caleb Carr.  I LOVE THIS BOOK!  Let's just say that my coworker knows my taste in books, and I will forever be indebted to her.  I will read anything she tells me to read.  I highly recommend this one.  I will post a review once it's finished and all the finished books from up above had had their reviews posted :)

Hope everyone has been having as fantastic of a time as me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have to say about the books!!

    ReplyDelete