Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Don't forget to check out their blog!
This week's topic is: Most frustrating characters ever.
This one might get hard for me. If I'm super frustrated with a character I usually just stop reading a book. But I'm going to do my best.
1. Dom in The Lantern. I hated him, I really did. I thought he was an ass and I really wanted the main character to be done with him and just leave.
2. Tartuffe in Tartuffe. For obvious reasons. He's a yucky, weasily dude who thinks he can get away with anything. He was so frustrating though that it was funny. Because I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be frustrating.
3. Lucy's boyfriend in Knitting Under the Influence. He was a big jerk. I know I was supposed to hate him, but I REALLY hated him.
4. For that matter then, Lucy from Knitting Under the Influence. Only because she held on to that guy for too long. Besides that I loved her.
5. Clay in Thirteen Reasons Why. I really can't say exactly why, but he annoyed me so much through the whole book. Maybe it was just a total disconnect from him because he's a boy in high school and I'm a girl who has been out of high school for forever.
So that's that. I KNOW there are way more characters I've been frustated with over the years, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately.