Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Don't forget to check out their blog!
This week's topic: Top Ten Characters I would crush on if I was also a fictional character.
Let the book nerdiness begin.
1. Jem from Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier. I have been crushing so hard on him since first reading this book years ago. Every time I reread it, the crush grows and grows.
2. Marcus Flutie from Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty because he's Marcus Flutie!!!!! He wrote Jess a poem!! A really good one!!
3. Corrigan from Let the Great World Spin. I don't care if he's a monk or a priest or whatever he is. LOVE HIM.
4. Olivier from Les Faux Monnayeurs by Andre Gide. I have no idea why, but when I read this I was totally giddy every time he came into the story.
5. Lucas from A Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware. He completely made me melt because he is a real English gentleman.
6. Cadvan from The Books of Pellinor. I didn't start out crushing on him, but he is so smart and wise and actually has a big heart, and he totally grew on me.
7. Fred from Philip Pullman's Sally Lockhart books. I know I've talked about my love for him before. I haven't read these in years but I still remember how much I crushed on him.
8. Brisbane from Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourne. He is a bit mysterious, but smart. If I was in Julia's place I'd probably try to act all strong and immune to his charms, but then I would secretly be crushing on him.
What about you??