Thank you to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting Top Ten Tuesday!
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books Books when you need something light and fun.
I'm not going to lie, I love a good light, fun book. Sometimes my brain and my emotions need a break. Sometimes I go quite a stretch when I only read light and fun books. I think that usually happens in summer. So this topic is perfect because it's getting close :)
1. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
2. Paris in Love by Eloisa James
3. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, because who doesn't want to improve their state of happiness when it is warm and sunny out??
4. Tout Sweet by Karen Wheeler
5. Footsteps in the Dark by Georgette Heyer, because fun mysteries are always a good choice!
6. A Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware
7. Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik
8. The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
9. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
10. Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier-k, this one's not exactly light, but it is my go to read. And it is my comfort read!
What's on your list?