Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic: Books at the top of my summer TBR list.

I always set reading goals that are wayyyy too high, but I really am hoping to read all ten of these books this summer!

1. Midnight on Julie Street by Ciji Ware

2. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

3. The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli

4. Skipppy Dies by Paul Murray

5. Disaster Was My God by Bruce Duffy

6. Les liaisons dangereuses by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos

7. Charlie Chan: The Untold Story of the Honorable Detective and hHs Rendezvous with American History by Yunte Huang

8. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett

9. The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry

10. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood

What books are you looking foward to reading this summer??

4 comments:

  1. Nice list! ORYX AND CRAKE is on my someday soon list (along with other Atwood titles!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I need to read it soon! I read The Year of the Flood and loved it and my coworker who is a huge Atwood fan keeps asking when I'm going to read this one! Soon!

      Delete
  2. Wow impressing list. There are some great reads you have there. Hope you will get to them all. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too :) I have a problem with setting goals that are way too high though. You have a great summer too!

      Delete