Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic: Books at the top of my summer TBR list.
I always set reading goals that are wayyyy too high, but I really am hoping to read all ten of these books this summer!
1. Midnight on Julie Street by Ciji Ware
2. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
3. The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli
4. Skipppy Dies by Paul Murray
5. Disaster Was My God by Bruce Duffy
6. Les liaisons dangereuses by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
7. Charlie Chan: The Untold Story of the Honorable Detective and hHs Rendezvous with American History by Yunte Huang
8. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
9. The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry
10. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
What books are you looking foward to reading this summer??