Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. :)
This week's topic: books on my Winter TBR list.
I love Winter. It is my favorite season. I loved curling up with a book and a cup of coffee or tea or wine and dimming the lights and watching the snow fall! I usually get a lot more reading done in Winter than any other time of year. Here's what I'm hoping to get through!
1. Le deuxieme sexe by Simone de Beauvoir
2. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
3. The Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr
4. After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
5. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
6. Fearless by Cornelia Funke
7. The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (it's a Summer book, I know! So I might end up saving it for warmer months..)
9. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
10. Love Medecine by Louise Erdrich
So that's what I'm hoping to get through from my shelves this Winter! What's on your list?