Sunday, March 3, 2013

YA Book Recommendations for a YA Binge Please

Hello Dear Readers,

I have a super special favor to ask of you.  I have had for a new days now a ridiculous craving to go to Barnes and Noble and buy a bunch of YA books and have a YA binge.

Now you know if you've been reading my blog long enough that I very rarely read YA.  So this is a weird feeling for me.  I'll read like, a book here and there.  Usually not a whole bunch.  So this feeling is very weird for me.

I just want to laze around for a weekend with alcohol and cake and read some YA!

So, I need your recommendations.  I'll take anything.  Just throw them at me and sometime this week I will go to the book store and buy a stack of books and spend next weekend reading them.

Feel free to tweet me @tomgirl571 or email me kellyrochford@gmail.com or reply to this post.  Merci!  Danke!  Thank you kindly!

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely sympathize! Depends what you're in the mood for but I'm particularly fond of Marissa Meyer's CINDER and have just bough SCARLET to read as well. Andrew Fukuda's THE HUNT and THE PREY are also recent faves of mine.

    ReplyDelete