Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is: sequels I can't wait to get my hands on.
The problem with that, is I don't think I read that many series, or books with sequels to begin with. So that said, my list this week is going to be "series I would like to start but haven't yet". And my definition of a series is anything with more than one book.
1. Thursday Next. My coworker (you know, the one who always recommends amazing books to me?) has told me numerous times that I need to give these books a try. Some day soon, I promise!
2. The Game of Thrones books. I'm not the kind of person who jumps onto bandwagons, but a bunch of my well-read coworkers love these, so I would like to give them a try eventually.
3. Ken Follett's The Century Trilogy
4. The Hunger Games, because why not? Also I have them sitting on my ereader
And then, there are some series that I started and need to get back to reading:
5. The Jessica Darling books. My little sister has at least the next two, so I have no excuses.
6. The Lady Julia Grey books. I loved Silent in the Grave.
7. The Languedoc books by Kate Mosse. Adored Sepulchre and my friend keeps saying she'll lend me Labrinthe and then I forget to ask her for it.
8. The Last Survivors books by Susan Beth Pfeffer. I started with book two and need to read book one and I think there's at least one or two others??
9. Fearless by Cornelia Funke, which is the next book in the Mirrorworld series. Which I can't ever find at book stores!! (I should probably just cave and ask if it's in stock and if not have them order it for me..)
10. The Tradd Street books. Once again, no excuses since the twin sis owns them all.
So what was on your list today??