Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that will make you Swoon

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic: books that will make you swoon.

So, normally, when I think of swooning, I think of it in terms of "omg this male character is so great and charming and *swoon*".  So I think that's what I'll focus on here.  Though there are swoony kind of books not involving male characters.

1. Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier.  I've mentioned before that this is a go-to read for me when I want something I don't have to think about.  I swoon everytime I read it.  Jem is perfect.

2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

3. A Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware

4. Tout Sweet by by Karen Wheeler.  See, this was is more like "omg living in FRANCE!!  *swoon*"

5. Paris in Love by Eloisa James, same kinda swoon as above.

6. I also remember doing a lot of swooning back when I was much younger when I read Philip Pullman's The Ruby in the Smoke.

And I think that's all I've got!  What's on your list??

No comments:

Post a Comment