Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photos Tomorrow! I promise!

I just tried uploading photos, but it seems my internet connection is always at its slowest in the evening, and it was taking FOREVER to upload anything. So I will try again tomorrow afternoon :)

I spent the weekend exploring La Rochelle with my fellow American students :) It was fun! The city is so pretty!! I know I keep saying that but it's SO true! All the buildings are stone and it's just soooo cute!!

The weather here is really hard to predict. I check the forcast every morning before I get dressed so I know what to wear, but it is usually cold and windy in the morning and then warmer in the afternoon......the other day it was SO windy!! But I guess I should expect it since I'm on the ocean ;) The cheese here is wonderful. I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow or Tuesday and I am definitely getting some cheese!

Not too much else to say except it was HOT today! I didn't bring sun screen to France because I wasn't expecting this! And I got sunburned :( But hopefully it will fade and not be too noticeable soon.

Photos coming soon! I promise!

All the love,
kelly

3 comments:

  1. Sunburned?! Thats ur least favorite thing, poor kk!! Im expected those pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww poor kk, let me know your address as soon as you can and i'll send you a care package of popcorn and sunscreen. i cant wait for the pictures :)

    xoxo
    Mgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. kk!! i finally figured out how to do this bloggy thing. so did figure out your actual zip code? im sorry that you're sunburned, but hey you're in a foreign country loser. =p im just kiddinggggg. those pictures, eh?

    ReplyDelete