Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Book By Tatiana de Rosnay-A Secret Kept

I loved Tatiana de Rosnay's Sarah's Key. So I was ridiculously excited when I saw last night that she has a new book coming out in September! And, of course, it takes place in France. Which makes it even better. Seriously-set a crappy book in France, and it might just get better ;) What's even better is that the island in the book is pretty close to La Rochelle, the city I studied in for 4 months last Fall. I am SO reading this! I love France's Atlantic Coast *sigh*.

The new book is called A Secret Kept and in the USA it will be out September 14th! I think I'll drop by my local book store and see about preordering a copy.
Maybe I'll buy myself a French copy if I don't want to wait. Of course it would probably take until September to get to me anyway!

The book is available for preorder at Amazon.com.  For more info on the author, visit http://www.tatianaderosnay.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment