Fall in here! Finally! Time to read creepy stories and curl up my the fireplace and drink warm pumpkin and cinnamon flavored beverages! And what better way to welcome one of my favorite seasons that with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish :)
This week's topic: Books on your TBR list! I'm breaking my list into two parts. First, books I own and have on my shelf or ereader. Second, books I'm hoping to check out of my library. I should probably get on that and see if there's a waiting list for any of them..
Books I Have Waiting on my Shelves or Nook:
1. The Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr
2. This House is Haunted by John Boyne
3. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
4. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
5. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Books I'm Hoping to Get at the Library :
6. The Diviners by Libba Bray
7. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
8. Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie
9. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairland by Catherynne M. Valente
10. So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman
What are you hoping to read this Fall??