Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Favorite Books of 2013

With the new year just around the corner, it's time to post my list of favorite books read in 2013.  I read some awesome books, and it was really hard to narrow it down for this post!  I tend to be a relatively picky reader, so what I do read, I usually end up really liking or loving.  This list is some of my favorite books, the ones that stuck with me the most and that I'm still thinking about or recommending to people.  It's hard for me to not choose like half the books I read!  I've linked up my reviews for each of the books as well.

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
















2. Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes



3. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
















4. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

















5. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
















6. Women in Bed by Jessica Keener
















7. The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen


















8. The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame


9. Night Swim by Jessica Keener
12803981

10. The Shining by Stephen King
















So those are my ten favorite books read in 2013!  What made your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment